Below few simple steps will be shown which could give an answer on question "What is the AlphaPlugins TurbulenceDistortion?
The tutorial special made very simple and clear for dont waste your time for reading a big text descriptions but just give all answers about main
plug-in's idea by one glance
- 1. Create a new composition. Fill the background with blue color
- 2. Draw a figure of a white cloud. Dont try too hard for make this looked realistic. It is just a base for follow transformation.
- 3. Apply a Gausian Blur filter on the cloud
- 4. Now we will apply the AlphaPlugins TurbulenceDistortion
plug-in. If you havent yet installed it then it is
time to do it. Here is a short instruction how to install the plug-in
. It is not necessary to buy it for reproduce tutorial steps.
The plug-in has a trial period.
- 5. So, we supposed what you already had the plug-in installed. Go to Photoshop's menu Filter->AlphaPlugins->TurbulenceDistortion
You should see the plug-in's dialog window.
- 6. You can apply default parameters or play with so parameters as "Value
" and etc.
- 7. When result will satisfy you then just press "OK
" button and apply the filter
* * *
Of course, this tutorial describes only simplest and base steps only for the first acquaintance with this beautiful tool.
Indeed, the possibilities of AlphaPlugins TurbulenceDistortion
plug-in are much wider. You can self experiment with this
amazing tool and I can insure what very quickly you explore the rich world of naturalistic effects which can be made by using our tool.
And the answer on the question "What is AlphaPluginsTurbulenceDistortion?"
is a tool. Luxury tool indispensable as a base for creation realistic, complicated and
professional quality incredible special effects
* * *
We showed you a basic technique how to use our plug-in. You can experiment with it more and give vent to fantasies.